Two (2) types of blades are available:
- PMWA-0008: HEAVY DUTY SOLID CARBIDE BLADE:
- This blade is made of a steel body on which a carbide moulded wearing plate is welded. An exclusive process combines brasing operations and tempering of the body of the blade in order to attain the rigidity required to resist impacts while the carbide will resist wear.
- One heavy-duty solid carbide blade is included with every machine.
- PMWA-0007: REVERSIBLE HARDENED STEEL BLADE:
- This blade made of steel tempered at 55-58 Rc is offered as an option. Reversible, it features 2 cutting sides for longer lasting.
4 mm wire and lower
Soils offering less restriction
up to 10 mm wire
For all soil types, including very stony and/or very compacted soils
|Material||Hardened steel tempered at 55-58 Rc||
Steel and carbide
|Dimensions||19 mm x 123 mm x 5 mm||
20 mm x 125 mm x 8 mm